(As described under Article-III of the By Laws)
- To provide a meeting point for interested Malayalees all over the World to open up new possibilities for their economic, political and social growth and better understanding by extrapolating their inherited rich culture and economic, political and social values.
- To facilitate a dynamic link between the Malayalee experience, expertise and entrepreneurship in the developing and the developed countries for the invigoration of the Malayalee Community at large, and the Kerala State in particular.
- To seek out and recognize Malayalee Talents, Skills and Intelligence on a global level and mobilize them for the enhancement of Professional Development, Career Advancement, and Technological breakthrough.
- To organize an international network of Malayalees of different age groups to constantly communicate, share and update their knowledge base.
- To create a cultural awakening in the Malayalee Diaspora, scattered world-wide, and to instill in them the openness of culling out the cream of all cultures paving the way for a world harmony
Towards these goals, we strive to create co-operation in terms of Secularism and equal opportunity among the Malayalees abroad and among the people of Kerala. We will co-operate with organizations of the Malayalee community and other organizations in all countries and the Government of Kerala and other national governments to achieve these goals.
Our dream project is: World Malayalee Center & Malayalee History Museum
World Malayalee Center & Malayalee History Museum is a project of the World Malayalee Council to establish in Kerala. This is a dream project and a monument of Malayalees all over the World.